Sunday, April 24, 2016

Everest Base Camp Trek

Everest Base Camp TAmazing Company in
Nepal Planet Treks




Nepal Planet Treks did
a great job on the organization of this wonderful journey! We all had a great time;
it was such a pleasure to meet all the friendly and humorous people of Nepal.
Our experienced and committed guide Sanjib Ad, never lost his kindness or ran
out of patience. Also I want to mention the absolutely polite and friendly and
so helpful porters. From the time I arrived, until the time I left, I was in
very good hands and all the time feeling very welcome!!

It was definitely one of the best trips I´ve ever made and the team of  Nepal Planet Treks they played an important
part!
Visited April 2016





All of my thanks to Sanjib
Adhikari and the professional team members of Nepal Planet Treks! My journey
began with a flight from Germany to KTM. When I touched down at KTM I was
picked up by Nepal Planet Treks and taken to the Hotel in Thamel . Then after a
day’s rest we went back to KTM to fly to Lulka to begin our journey to Everest
base Camp with lead guide Hari Adhikari and his team. Awesome rugged experience.
Well planned, safe trekking practices and very educational guide. I plan on
returning to do this trek in two years with my daughters. Many thanks again!
Visited 2016rek

No comments:

Post a Comment